When you attempt to open your Company files in QuickBooks, you'll face QuickBooks -6123,0 Error -6123,0 Error. Such a mistake usually happens when there's a database connection failure, or dissimilar domain between client and server. regardless of the reason behind this particular error issue, it are often instantly extracted once you undergo the subsequent guide:
• attempt to change the corporate enter QuickBooks.
• If changing the file name doesn’t work, try transforming the file location.
• you ought to also rename the QuickBooks Network Files (.ND).
• Use your Windows system on Safe Mode.
• confirm you're logged in to your system as a Windows Administrator.
Any of the above instructive points surely assist you to resolve the QB 6123,0 error code.